Flat Track Motorcycle Racer. Stunt Rider. Development Rider. Instructor.
Alan is a motorcycle racer in the discipline of Flat Track and is two time British Champion. He has competed at F.I.M World Championship level and has raced at various invitational and exhibition races throughout Europe and the USA.
Some notable accomplishments are:
- Two time British Flat Track Champion -
- Multiple time open finalist at the Marc Marquez invitational ‘Superprestigio’ -
- First UK Flat Track rider to gain AMA Pro licence in the USA -
- Raced at Daytona International Speedway USA in the AMA National Championship -
- Won the X-treme International Ice Racing Flat Track Championship -
- Was invited to ride at Valentino Rossi’s ranch -
- Former Kawasaki UK rider -
Alan has worked as a stunt rider for TV, marketing content with motorcycle-related brands and in live performances. He has featured in many viral videos with his unique trick ‘Motorcycle Limbo’ where he slides a bike so low that the handlebars drag along the ground, and then rides out of it. (See stunt page).
Alan has a rich motorcycle history – having competed at national level in Motocross in the British Masters Championship and competed in various other disciplines such as Ice Racing, Enduro, Road Racing and Trials. He has an interest in electric motorcycles and has worked with ALTA Motors in racing, stunts, marketing, development & instructing. He’s currently racing in the new ‘DTE’ Electric class of the UK Flat Track Championship.
Alan has worked as an instructor in various ways and currently instructs on some of his brother Gary’s ‘Dirt Craft’ training schools.