Motorcycle Racer. Instructor. Stunt Rider. Development Rider.
Alan is a motorcycle racer in the discipline of Flat Track and is multiple British Champion. He has competed at F.I.M World Championship level and has raced at various invitational and exhibition races throughout Europe and the USA.
Alan is currently racing in the 2022 UK Flat Track Championship onboard the Future Moto ALTA Electric bike. He is competing in the ‘DTE’ Electric class, defending his 2021 title, and in the Pro class (premier combustion bike class). He is also competing in various one off special events.
Some notable accomplishments are:
- Multiple British Flat Track Champion -
- Current Electric Flat Track Champion -
- Multiple time open finalist at the Marc Marquez invitational ‘Superprestigio’ -
- First UK Flat Track rider to gain AMA Pro licence in the USA -
- Raced at Daytona International Speedway USA in the AMA National Championship -
- Won the X-treme International Ice Racing Flat Track Championship -
- Was invited to ride at Valentino Rossi’s ranch -
- Rider for ALTA Motors -
- Former Kawasaki UK rider -
Alan has worked as a stunt rider for TV, marketing content with motorcycle-related brands and in live performances. He has featured in many viral videos with his unique trick ‘Motorcycle Limbo’ where he slides a bike so low that the handlebars drag along the ground, and then rides out of it. (See stunt page).
Alan has a rich motorcycle history – having competed at national level in Motocross in the British Masters Championship and competed in various other disciplines such as Ice Racing, Enduro, Road Racing and Trials. He has expertise in electric motorcycles and has worked with ALTA Motors in racing, stunts, marketing, development & instructing.
Alan has worked as a riding instructor in various ways and currently instructs on Dirt Craft Slide Schools.